Our Playbill is our annual newsletter helping to keep chapter members informed of year-to-date happenings.
- It includes some of the great chapter productions that took place throughout the year (chapters submit their details) and allows us all to get a glimpse of the cast and variety of productions the colleges directed.
- Scholarship recipients and their bios are showcased here.
- We also give you the list of National Officers, the DPO Representative, and Regional Representatives.
- The president’s letter is included along with playbill submission information and any items that need your attention to keep the organization going.
- We hope you will submit your chapter production details so that we can share with everyone in Alpha Psi Omega.
We do not have all the Playbill Newsletter scanned yet. If you’re willing to help, either with scanning or with providing paper copies, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions for the Playbill need to be in an electronic format. You can submit your pictures and chapter information in a couple of ways:
- You can save pictures as FULL COLOR JPEGs and burn them to CD with your chapter information in a Word file and mail to David Cotter, APO, PO Box 296, Camillus, NY 13031
- You can e-mail your JPEGs and Word file to me at email@example.com.
Deadline Extended: October 15, 2022